X

【Z】ガ――(…つまり俺達深淵の狭間〜ユビキタス・テクニック〜の世界を切り開く音” [928380653]
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (ワッチョイ 93af-ANA/)
垢版 |
2022/11/02(水) 14:26:38.70ID:Z5EkIkd60●?2BP(4276)

Ga--(...in other words, the sound that opens up the world of our abyss ~Ubiquitous Technique~"
Captain Mack: "Welcome † Fragment of tens of billions of mirrors... A small lamp... The singing voice of a captured angel... Xeno... Geass... The soul of the sinner will be forgiven by the flame of purification and will be led to a peaceful land." But the magical power is released with a smile Twice Scrow = Dishur)
Like Arrow Ring Stone ~ (Melody of Machine)
Those who are summoned to Z heaven From the prophecy covered with dust in the back of the library, ``Those who have the souls of the earth'' )

https://kizuna.5ch.net/bakanews/
0002番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (ワッチョイ 93af-ANA/)
垢版 |
2022/11/02(水) 14:26:56.38ID:Z5EkIkd60?2BP(3276)

Ga--(...in other words, the sound that opens up the world of our abyss ~Ubiquitous Technique~"
Captain Mack: "Welcome † Fragment of tens of billions of mirrors... A small lamp... The singing voice of a captured angel... Xeno... Geass... The soul of the sinner will be forgiven by the flame of purification and will be led to a peaceful land." But the magical power is released with a smile Twice Scrow = Dishur)
Like Arrow Ring Stone ~ (Melody of Machine)
Those who are summoned to Z heaven From the prophecy covered with dust in the back of the library, ``Those who have the souls of the earth'' )
0003番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (ワッチョイ 93af-ANA/)
垢版 |
2022/11/02(水) 14:27:08.67ID:Z5EkIkd60?2BP(3276)

Store manager: "Don't get me wrong... Oh, I've got a loan. The customer over there will come first."
Zain Takeshi: "Put your hopes into the new future with just a piece of skin on your neck. Are you going hunting tigers in Batalia to raise funds to examine me?... I forgot about that long ago... Pay 3000 gil. If only... that level of magical power is enough~ (...this is the empire...awesome)
Part-time job: "Twilight, Wo Kyakusamei, there is also a service called cloud drive-thru for customers of magic armor, which is five sins... now that you know my secret, you can't use it... but now there's a way to check it. No..." "Humemore who worships the legendary black dragon)
Another customer "Fafafa... die!!!"
0004番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (ワッチョイ 93af-ANA/)
垢版 |
2022/11/02(水) 14:27:18.52ID:Z5EkIkd60?2BP(3276)

Reimu: "Eh, deep darkness, can you buy it at the drive-thru? (Everyone...thank you...)" "Zane Takeshi, who doesn't know anything...I've heard rumors, but it's not like this...)
Z-Heaven Summoned: "Well, let's use the Speed ​​Rider Through Force to protect the citizens... Maybe it's because I'm tired, but unfortunately, the black-painted Regalia crashes."
Korokoro~ (...In other words, we go out and always follow the lone truck in another village, Z (Xenon) Takeshi)
False God of Cars "-- Chaos of Great Distortion of Time and Space... Wear clothes in front of people"
Roll around! ! (Z Takeshi Zenith's turn has come)
Part-time job: "Welcome~. Isn't the appeal <pre-knowledge> the norm?"
0005番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (ワッチョイ 93af-ANA/)
垢版 |
2022/11/02(水) 14:27:27.94ID:Z5EkIkd60?2BP(3276)

Z Takeshi: "Here's a word...yes. Please give me 21 Iron Shields with a double cheese steel body and a girl's soul. Also, that man named Garraf and the Big McDelicious of Donaldis Musugil...isn't that a kitten? Chan? The world is constantly changing, the fifteenth.
Mercenary unit "...I don't want to admit it, but thank you, I'm in awe."

―――…But that was it…, when… even if those were his last words, Mr. Z (Xenon) Take-san would receive the bonus item and despair gifted by Sephiroth. Summoned far beyond the abyss From the time you were born, you didn't notice the precious things that lie dormant within you.
    The 21 cheese iron shields and 15 big macs in a row are completely "reproduced".
0006番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (ワッチョイ 93af-ANA/)
垢版 |
2022/11/02(水) 14:27:37.26ID:Z5EkIkd60?2BP(3276)

7アトミックドロップ(やわらか銀行) [US]2022/11/02(水) 14:21:21.80ID:1MPNsdd90?2BP(3276)

Commander-in-Chief Heavenly Voice "...Let's lead Agito!...I won't forgive you...!...It's not a joke..."
Hugh (...This is the empire's...Final Fantasy of the Wind BGM—only the innocent maiden resounds. There's no one else in that land...Will mankind finally perish...!”
Store manager: "Oh my God...! In order to unravel the mystery, our research team headed to the interior of the Erection Continent."
However, some people rather welcomed this as an evolutionary process.
0009番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (ワッチョイW 1343-Uvty)
垢版 |
2022/11/02(水) 14:58:00.76ID:h4QIBwxe0
なんのスレなんだよ
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況